Fuse Markings

The easy answer to this question is to pull the fuse and see what goes off, but I have a 15A fuse in my fuse box marked LM/H (or possibly IM/ H). The other fuses are marked 'cooker/shower' (2 fuses), 'lights up', 'lights down', and two both marked 'sockets'. Before I pull it does anyone know what the LM/H might mean? All the notations are hand written. Google is not helpful on this and I know I will kick myself when somebody states the bleedin' obvious, but I can't think what it might be. Thanks.

Andy.

Reply to
averagechapinthestreet

myself

IM/H - Immersion Heater ???????

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Ding! (Told you I'd kick myself). Thank you very much!

Andy.

Reply to
averagechapinthestreet