i want new tools want do you think of these tools

should i buy? grizzly industrial,kufa,jet,shop delta,ryobi or want wold you git in tools .tools i ,m getting are combination sander belt disc.jointer,planer,table saw,band saw,oscillating spindle sander,shaper,jointer,scrollsaw.lather,drill press.and do i want a shop smith or a super shop.and want do think of shopbot and i don' t want it name but it came from woodmaster tools. it planes,molds,sands,saws. want do you think thank you from steven van

Great idea. Go for it.
I can tell you had typing lessons from archy and mehitabel. Steven Van Densen wrote:

--

Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Condolences. Then this is the sentence you want from my previous post:
Get individual toys from Grizzly, not the combo tools. Combo tools require you to setup/teardown/setup and rework 'em every time you use a different tool, and (nearly) every tool is used on every piece of any given project.
------------------------------------------------------- "i" before "e", except after "c", what a weird society. ---- http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications
Yes.

Huh?

I wouldn't go for a shop smith or super shop - utter junk
To add to your list pick up hand planes from Lie-Nielsen, Chisels and carving tools from Two Cherries, sharpening stones from Shapton, a decent Baldor grinder, and maybe a Tormek. Plus you'll need some sanders and other handheld power tools so check out the Festool range.
And don't forget a decent dust collector, say a Felder RL160 or Oneidia 3HP system with 6" spiral pipe and decent fittings.
thank you .