All the tools you could never want

http://www.kmstools.com/pages/competitor-79

Brilliant. I'm sure I've seen some of those advertised for real. ;-)
--
*Plagiarism saves time *

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:51:13 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Probably from Betterware. I still haven't forgotten the dual-ended pizza slice - with the cutter on the end of the handle.

I think I've bought some of them. That chainsaw looks interesting.
--
<•DarWin><|
_/ _/

In that catalogue that used to come with Barclaycard bills?
--
Regards,
Martin Brown

What, you're telling me they're not?
--
geoff

Manual chainsaw...combo hose/power cord...priceless.
I'm sure they sell this stuff in Poundland.
--
Halmyre

On 22/04/2013 14:52, Halmyre wrote:

How on earth did you find that?

There of course _is_ a manual chainsaw. It's a bit of chain with a handle on each end you pull backwards and forwards...

Your sig separator is broken. It should be dash dash SPACE like this
--
Andy

Not surprised - I type it manually, so I occasionally get it wrong.
--
Halmyre

In article

As on this occasion. ;-)
--
*I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder *

On Apr 22, 2:27 pm, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

My mum bought (or got as a free gift) one of their barbecues. I was surprised plastic legs were fireproof, but we never actually used it.
And I'm surprised America doesn't have electronic multi-tools with searchable Bibles ...
Owain
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

Lazer guided paintbrush - warning remove cats from room when painting. Class.
--
Adam

On Monday, April 22, 2013 2:27:17 PM UTC+1, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

I'd like to buy a couple of those :)
NT
On 22/04/2013 14:27, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

Brilliant!
I'm tempted by the laser guided paintbrush though...