All the tools you could never want

Grimly Curmudgeon

Brilliant. I'm sure I've seen some of those advertised for real. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Manual chainsaw...combo hose/power cord...priceless.

I'm sure they sell this stuff in Poundland.

Reply to
Halmyre

How on earth did you find that?

There of course _is_ a manual chainsaw. It's a bit of chain with a handle on each end you pull backwards and forwards...

Your sig separator is broken. It should be dash dash SPACE like this

Reply to
Andy Champ

Probably from Betterware. I still haven't forgotten the dual-ended pizza slice - with the cutter on the end of the handle.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I think I've bought some of them. That chainsaw looks interesting.

Reply to
Steve Firth

My mum bought (or got as a free gift) one of their barbecues. I was surprised plastic legs were fireproof, but we never actually used it.

And I'm surprised America doesn't have electronic multi-tools with searchable Bibles ...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

In that catalogue that used to come with Barclaycard bills?

Reply to
Martin Brown

Lazer guided paintbrush - warning remove cats from room when painting. Class.

Reply to
ARW

I'd like to buy a couple of those :)

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Brilliant!

I'm tempted by the laser guided paintbrush though...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

What, you're telling me they're not?

Reply to
geoff

Not surprised - I type it manually, so I occasionally get it wrong.

Reply to
Halmyre

As on this occasion. ;-)

Reply to