Get the wood working tools you really want for Christmas this year!

Not getting the gifts you want? The Wish Zone can help.

for the shameless plug, but the site is free, and I need to get some people using it before Christmas to be sure all the bugs are worked out.

Reply to
Chris W

Lee Valley catalog, dog ear the pages, and leave it in prominent locations around the house. Works like a charm.

Tim

Reply to
tim124c41

That is a good solution if everything you want can be found from a single source and all of your family lives in the same house. Some of my family that gathers for Christmas live in out of town, and there is no one store that sells everything on my wish list. I made the site just for my family but because of the potential of growth through in laws and in laws of in laws of in laws.... I made the site to accommodate that kind of growth and now I am hoping I can get enough of a user base to make some money through banner ads. I will make sure that only relevant ads are displayed, namely reputable retailers that have quality products.

Reply to
Chris W

Tim -

Best bet is to leave any marked catalogs in the "smallest room in the house" :)

A good alternative is the new "wishlist" function....

Just trying to help.....the "big" Chrismas catalog mails next week....

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

Did you know that Sears Canada now sends out more cats and newspaper flyer tonnage in one week than it did in the entire year of 1980? That's what 'competitive pricing' has accomplished. The perpetual 40% discount. You have to be brain dead to buy anything from Sears at 'regular' price.

No wonder lumber prices are so damned high.

Reply to
Robert