I've Rediscovered WD-40

Page 2 of 4
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 17:35:56 -0700, Doug Winterburn

All that embedded KY didn't help, eh?
-- Progress is the product of human agency. Things get better because we make them better. Things go wrong when we get too comfortable, when we fail to take risks or seize opportunities. -- Susan Rice
Medicare won't buy KY I suppose. Have to sneak it out of the Doctors office.
Martin
On 7/19/2011 11:18 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 21:19:33 -0500, Martin Eastburn

Hopefully, in a pretty nurse, right?
-- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. -- Abraham Lincoln
...and those latex gloves are great for other things in the bedroom too..., so I hear.
----------
"Martin Eastburn" wrote in message
Medicare won't buy KY I suppose. Have to sneak it out of the Doctors office.
Martin
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 17:01:08 -0700, Doug Winterburn

That might work, Doug, if they sell it in drums. <gd&r>
-- Progress is the product of human agency. Things get better because we make them better. Things go wrong when we get too comfortable, when we fail to take risks or seize opportunities. -- Susan Rice

I'd try it on the missus first. Wimmins don't need much convincing when it comes to "restoration and preservation". In my house, the contents of our bathroom "medicine" chest would make Jiffy-Lube weep with envy.
Geeeesh George! Stick to one stupid nickname at a time! Every time you get made to look stupid you nymshift again.
-----------------------
"JKevorkian" wrote in message
I'd try it on the missus first. Wimmins don't need much convincing when it comes to "restoration and preservation". In my house, the contents of our bathroom "medicine" chest would make Jiffy-Lube weep with envy.
On 7/20/2011 1:39 AM, JKevorkian wrote:

That's way more information than I needed.

Pop that puppy up on eBay for $100 and watch the rush!
-- Progress is the product of human agency. Things get better because we make them better. Things go wrong when we get too comfortable, when we fail to take risks or seize opportunities. -- Susan Rice
A 90 year old man had business in a less desireable part of town and was approached by a working girl. He started to say no, he just couldn't perform that way any more, but then remembered the can of WD40 in the trunk of his car. You know the rest...

willshak wrote the following:

After providing a link to the WD-40 site in response to a later message (1:52 PM EDT). http://www.wd40.com/uses-tips/function/other-uses / I thought I would suggest the softball glove cleaning as another use for WD-40. Alas, someone beat me to it.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Thanks, Karl, for remembering. Yeah, probably going on 15 years with the wreck. My intent was not to SPAM, I have NOTHING to gain. My sole intent was to spread some of the cheer I felt after using WD-40 for the first time in a long time. I also sprayed an old pocket knife that belonged to a deceased relative and was badly rusted and no part of it was moving. That was a few months ago and I basically forgot about it. Found it the other day and the blades open and close almost like new! A little polishing and sharpening and it will last another generation. Like Robert, I have used it to spray over an open container of fasteners and it works slick for that.
I have a web site www.philsfun.com that hasn't changed in ages if anyone wants to check out my validity. Nothing is for sale, it's just a hobby site. Not even a link to anything for sale. No SPAM from me, ever...
Phil

Phil Anderson wrote the following:

M II has realized his mistake and canceled his post. He doesn't contribute anything worth reading anyway.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 7/15/11 11:38 AM, willshak wrote:

Interesting. Wonder if he'll "cancel" his post accusing me of having multiple identities.
--

-MIKE-

asshole.
"-MIKE-" wrote in message Interesting. Wonder if he'll "cancel" his post accusing me of having multiple identities.
--

-MIKE-

On 7/15/11 9:45 PM, m II wrote:

What grade are you in?
--

-MIKE-

On 7/15/2011 11:29 AM, Phil Anderson wrote:

Hey Phil, Is it really 70 degrees up there. LOL It is a cool 95 degrees here in Houston.
Leon queries: <snip>

Gosh, is it 70 already?? HA, yeah, we need Al Gore to visit to raise the ambient temp just a little, I guess. It has been unusually cool and wet this spring/summer.
Phil

NO! It's been hot and dry this summer
Max (in El Paso)
n Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:20:07 -0700, "Phil Anderson"

I remember you and I'm just up the road near Carnation
MikeM