I've Rediscovered WD-40

Medicare won't buy KY I suppose. Have to sneak it out of the Doctors office.

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Hopefully, in a pretty nurse, right?

-- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. -- Abraham Lincoln

Reply to
Larry Jaques

...and those latex gloves are great for other things in the bedroom too..., so I hear.

----------

Medicare won't buy KY I suppose. Have to sneak it out of the Doctors office.

Martin

Reply to
Josepi

Josepi wrote the following:

When I was a kid in the early 1940s, I was given a spoonful of Mineral Oil or Castor Oil as a laxative. Mineral Oil wasn't so bad, but Castor Oil was horrible.

Reply to
willshak

I don't mind the cool but the amount of rainy days we've had really sucks.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

Despite all the warnings people still use it and with a USP label on it people don't read that either.

---------------- Josepi wrote the following: There are some here that intentionally and knowingly ingest mineral oil. A little more petroleum product in your liver, would be no big deal

Reply to
Josepi