I should have kept mine

Maybe it's different up yonder with you 'nadians, but that kinda smacks of PWT bird chasers I mentioned earlier.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Saw a rather cool lamp made from a stack of them glued together. I might hang onto them if I didn't have so much other junk around. I like the idea of boring out the center hole so it will fit over a fluorescent bulb then gluing up the stack. The glow through the edges would be pretty cool. You might even be able to turn it if you used abrasives rather than a cutting tool - I suspect any type of cutting tool on the edge of the CD would make it shatter.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass