Huntsville AL wood dealer

Someone was asking about a supplier last week of so. I just found the ad. I HAVE NOT used these folks. Just seen the ad. If you talk to them please let me know!
Here is the ad:
Kiln dried limber woodworkers special. Planed 4/4 8/4 red oak, white oak, cherry, walnut, butternut, maple, curly maple, beech 30 miles from Huntsville 931-937-6058 or 931-212-3233
Phone number is for Flintville, TN. Again, I have not even talked to them. Just saved the number for when my shop it done.
--
Kudzu <*\><
The man that always tells the truth never has to remember what he said