Wood dealer in Germantown, Ohio?

Does anyone know the business name, phone etc. of the only fine wood dealer in Germantown, Ohio? I know where he is (Oxford Rd), but I'm having a very bad senior moment and my brain has blanked on the name of his business. It's driving me nuts and I just have not had time to go over there in person. I want to phone him to ask some questions and to give his info to a fellow woodworker.

Grrrr.... I hate getting old.

Axel

Reply to
Axel Grease