How I saw my Competions PPC Campaign

what in the world is going on these days in the world of advertising? I didn't know to go with print advertising or online? So at the end of the day I decided to go with

SEO. They let me know about all the newer seo services vrs old school stuff like article submissions, instead they mentioned social bookmarking, and forum and blog posting.. So does that sound cool because they actually told me my competitors entire PPC campaign so I literally had some over night success seeing that I was able to cut into my competitions target audience over night. lol So I think they have a quote page where you can enter your competitors url's here
Just make sure you ask them about there competitor PPC analysis. Super Cool Highly recommend.

Reply to
aaflsahc