Hometime shows

Do any of you feel a bit "cheated" by Hometime this season? They are running shows first shown on syndication as "new" shows on PBS. Kinda reverse of what they have done in the past. Also note that since Robin had her "makeover", she's less involved in the show? Dean seems to carry most of the load these days.
I do like how they are working with "real" folk on real projects - updating kitchens, etc. vs doing whole house projects.
And what was with that lake renewal set of shows? How's that related to homebuilding?
Thoughts?
MJ Wallace
Guys who go with cheap shows get suckered eventually:) We watch quite a few Hometime Videos at school as part of training. Granted we did get some info out of it (although the question is how much?). Learned plenty of what not to do. Just the Name Hometime often causes me a need to laugh like a hyena.
--
Young Carpenter