I feel cheated...

Why does a school fire teachers that go the extra mile?

Jack

I bet the kid got a good mark in Biology class.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 04:57:52 -0400, Jack wrote in

It's disgraceful. Instead of having sex with these underage kids, she should have had sex with an overage old fart. Like me.

Reply to
CRNG

Yes, he earned some sextra credit.

Reply to
Sam Waller

Why, either way there is a lot of appreciation! Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Still, the teacher should have known better than to have had a sexual realationship with a student. I expect she wouldn't have any trouble finding another teacher in the school to fill that bill.

If the roles were reversed, and it was a male teacher having sex with a female student, the press would be all over it calling it a dirty old man chasing a young skirt.

Reply to
nestork