Do you know of any undiscovered ruins?

It was on a list of "Most stupid questions asked by tourists"

Reply to
Metspitzer

I heard a good one at Mammoth Cave. "How much of this cave is underground?"

A "Touron" is a cross between a tourist and a moron.

-C-

Reply to
Country

Did someone ask, "What the most stupid question on this newsgroup today"?

nb

Reply to
notbob

"Is this island completely surrounded by water?"

Reply to
HeyBub

When working in Las Vegas as a young man, a lady came up and asked, "What time does the one o'clock bus come?"

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I see one every morning when I look in the bathroom mirror.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Man at Mexican train counter:

"What time does the noon train arrive?

"Should be here about two."

"I have a ticket for the noon train. Do you mean I have to wait two more hours?"

"No, the noon train that will arrive at two is yesterday's noon train. Today's noon train won't be here until sometime tomorrow."

Reply to
HeyBub

(Squinting and pointing) "Is that the same sun we have back in Iowa?"

BG: I was a Waikiki lifeguard. Every hour or so we would make a short announcement over the PA that contained the following: "The Hawaiian sun is intense, don't let the rays spoil your days." -----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

I need to mention this in the meeting where we schedule unforeseen outages...

Reply to
George

Maybe the questioner was thinking of a lost city like Atlantis. Thinis, Egypt is described by Wikepedia as an undiscovered city. >

Dean Hoffman