Home Depot Sucks

Page 2 of 2
Went to a local grocery a few years ago and asked for some seedless bananas. The young stockboy was unsure and went to ask in the backroom. A few moments later a woman came out and said she had never heard of seedless bananas but would certainly check in their produce catalogue.

Prince Albert in a can stories.
Actually did happen to me when I was working Produce one night. Guy thought it was pretty funny. I didn't let on at all. Disappeared for 3 mins, came back. Told him how lucky he was to have me find the last two pounds of seedless bananas. And what a steal - at $9.99 a pound.
mttt wrote:

I had just gotten a job at a garden center, and I was really desperate for the job at the time, and taking everything very seriously. Guy called in asking for left-handed shovels. I spent an hour trying to get him to understand that all shovels can be used equally well by left-handed people, and he was getting very beligerant about it.
I later came to find out the guy on the phone was my new boss... :)
I drove up to the drive-thru at KFC the other day. I shit you not....They said "Sorry, we have no chicken".
Gary
http://community.webtv.net/GARY35619/CHECKTHISOUT
GARY wrote:

Did they ever?
I always thought it was pidgin.
;]
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 00:33:19 -0600 (CST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (GARY) wrote:

That has happened to me as well. Columbia, SC in like 1994 - drove up, ordered chicken, they said "Just sold our last piece - sorry!" And I'm like "No problem!" and drove off. Then I'm like "Wait a minute here!"
If a KFC ever runs out of chicken they should lose their franchise.
JP **************************** GF got a burger from Wendy's (Auburn, NY) with no burger once.
Ever see a gull scavenging in a KFC parking lot?
Lots of "em at McDonalds....
(GARY)

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 00:33:19 -0600 (CST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (GARY) wrote:

LOL! I went to Kenny Rogers Roasters a number of years ago and was told the same thing. They had run out and more was cooking, but it would be an hour until it was ready.
Without batting an eye, I asked to talk to Kenny.