Home Depot gift card/hand tool promo

Page 2 of 2
Wood Butcher wrote:

probably "one per houshold"
No problem. SWMBO @ home. Me @ the neighbors.
Art
<BRuce> wrote in message

BRuce <BRuce> wrote:

Nope. From the mice type on the form: "Multiple submissions will be honored if there is one cash register receipt and UPC sent per order form (single ticket purchase required)."
--
Alex
<BRuce> wrote in message

Nope, says mulitple submissions are accepted! Greg

Won't work. See the correction to this schedule I posted in this thread.
--
Alex

The original poster made a typo. The deal can best be simplified as:
You get a $20 gift card for every $50 you spend on hand tools (with a few exceptions, read the fine print). Any one rebate can't exceed $80 so spending more than $200 at once doesn't get you anything, but you can have multiple rebates per household.

Do you have the card in front of you? I do. Nowhere does it mention $20 per every $50 spent. But yes I did miss a group, $100-$149 is good for a $40 card, $150-$199 get you a $60 card.
Reading it again it does mention "multiple submissions will be honored if there is one cash register receipt and UPC per order form(single ticket purchase required)." Greg

I think he was trying to simplify, and IMHO, did a pretty good job. In fact, add in the $10 card for $25-49, and he described it exactly.
--
Alex

Yes, you are right, but you have to draw the line on your time somewhere! I suppose I could have bought $100 worth, walked out to the car, came back in and bought $100 more, but who in the hell can spend only $100 on tools??! I was miffed because the promo stopped at $200! Greg
These items are hand tools not power tools. From what the third sales person then manager told me was that no electric or battery powered tools quailify.
bummer cause that would have been a hell of deal on a compound miter box...

I messed up! The groups are $100-$149 = $40 card $150-$199 = $60 card Greg

incase
best
watch