Hitachi M12V $160 at Amazon/Toolcrib

If you want this router but don't have the money right now, don't worry, it goes on sale at this price at least once a year.
Just ordered one from Amazon using special code for $ 25 off of all purchases of $150 or more on Hitachi tools.
Total delivered was $134.00
Code is THHTACBBK337 don't use "one click checkout"
Dave L.

Now that is cheap.
<Dave L.> wrote in message

it

Thanks Dave! I've been looking at the Hitachi for a while now and everyone I've spoken to who owned one loved it. Thought the price was good at 159 but even better at 134. Talked SWMBO into early Xmas gift ... will be here by Thanksgiving.
Jerry
I meant cheap as in low price.