Hitachi M12V $128 at Amazon !!

I just got a Forrest Woodworker II for $83.99 and a Delta Air cleaner for $190.00.

Renowood

Reply to
Renowood

It was $128 when I put it in my save to buy later list, today it's $159.99. :<

Chris

Reply to
cdubea

Just sit back and wait. It will probably be $99 soon.

Reply to
AL

It's almost like you have to check their prices every couple of hours. I was going to get one, but I've bought so much other stuff recently, I thought that it could wait.

Reply to
Hank Gillette

Wait long enuf it might just be FREE :-)

Reply to
WD