Hey, a new GLOAT!

Page 2 of 2

I think Adams was the voice of Inspector Gadget - a cartoon spoof of Get Smart which was a spoof of...
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:00:50 -0600, Dave Balderstone

your office is a couple few blocks from the new LV store?
give your wife my condolences.

Ayup. And I get an hour for lunch...

Dave Balderstone wrote:

A true gloat indeed!
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

the new store??

I'll bring a thermos...
;-)

That no big deal...
I'm having a coffee with him right now....
;)

"........... I say to myself in the mirror....."

Enjoy, he's a nice guy. Don't catch fire, though; ideas come off that man like sparks.
Dave O'H
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:25:03 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, Dave

We won't ACK the gloat until we see that HE picks up the tab. ;)
--
"Simplicity of life, even the barest, is not misery but
the very foundation of refinement." --William Morris