Me and my lil' "110"... HEH! (gloat)

Per all you folks's kind advise and MUCH the previous touting "en-mass" of the Veritas low angle block plane... I just ordered one! So there! HEH!

Also ordered two tail vise screws and one shoulder vise screw... and the small sock for the plane. I must be blessed!

Thanks to all for the great inspiration!

Reply to
AAvK

I was much impressed until you mentioned the sock. Now you're getting kinky.

Reply to
bluemax1811-newsgroups

wow.. a rich relative die??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Hey, he said sock, not gerbil. It could be worse.

Reply to
Silvan