Heh!

A reply from screwy about the kitchen units I post in the *Screwfix* thread.
Dear Mr Joe Bloggs
Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately, all products from our Big Stuff range can only be delivered to a UK mainland address and therefore certain quantity limits are applied. I apologise for any disappointment this may cause.
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to contact us.
Regards
A C Customer Services
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Add pictures here
✖

Don't understnd what the problem is .???..where do you stay .??
Add pictures here
✖
Stuart wrote:

You don't understand? I don't understand the reply.
I was asking why kitchen cabinets where being sold in purchases of six minimium only and thats the reply I got
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Add pictures here
✖

Perhaps they think you live offshore.....
Add pictures here
✖
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

It's obviously to do with delivery costs. I recently ordered some windows and the delivery charge was £45 regardless of the number of windows. It's basically the cost of putting the van and driver on the road.
They obviously don't believe customers will pay the delivery charge for a single cabinet.
MBQ
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Heh! WTF has delivery got to do with it?
I just wanted to know why they where selling the units in a purchase of six only. If I had intentions of buying I'd pick them up myself.
Awaiting another reply to the mystified response.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Add pictures here
✖