Here's why you don't put your fingers above the router bit

OMG! I hate when routers do that. This is not sarcasm, I really hate when bits slip in the collet. Not just 'cause of ruining the part, but 'cause of the potential of harming some of my favorite body parts.

Why do you have your router mounted so low?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Hanging under the router table? Where else would it be?