eating pudding with your fingers.

Forgetting about any other issues, do you think it's a bad thing to eat chocolate pudding with your fingers?

If you had a bowl, or maybe a disposable 4-oz. cup, of chocolate pudding and no utensils, would you make a scoop out of 2 or 3 fingers and eat it? What if you were hungry and that's all there was?

Reply to
micky

It is only bad if you want to run for President. People will laugh at you and Trump will call you out on it.

Reply to
Ed P

I self-identify as a dog so I don't use utensils.

Reply to
Lassie

I've used forks, coffee stirrers, knives, and even just drank it. In the 1970s I would violently shake yogurt until liquid and drink it. Pudding should be similar.

Now, if you recall George Costanza's "pudding skin singles", I've often wondered why they don't make single serving wrapped scrambled egs like that?

Reply to
vjp2.at

Yeah,and usually my toungue cleans the inside of the pudding cup pretty well.

Reply to
vjp2.at

I was going to mention that I do that too.

Reply to
micky

Need to get that jello shot cleaned out.

Reply to
Thomas