HELP with Wagner HVLP conversion gun

I just bought a new (supposedly) Wagner HVLP Conversion spray gun from OPened it up - this thing is supposed to come with a # 3 projector set - it looks to me like I got a number 3 spray cap and # 2 needle and nozzle - Can someone verify the Part number stamped on the Needle and Nozzle for the #3 projector set please ???