help please i am looking for the name of a tool

Ok well first hi ok this is a tool that you put up against the pergo so that you can hammer it in without damaging the pergo. Also if possible may I get a brand or online store that sells that tool?
whatever wrote:

http://hardware.hardwarestore.com/27-106-laminated-flooring/installation-ki t--684017.aspx
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

whatever wrote:

http://www.internetfloors.com/pergo_laminate_installation.asp Joe

I use a scrap piece of pergo. Snap it in and hammer away.