Help I am looking for a reliable builder

Help I am looking for a reliable builder plumber etc. I've just started a new site to help people find trades people they can trust, can you help by recommending someone who's done a great job for you.

By doing this you will be helping others being ripped off by cowboys.

If you can please spare a minute we really need your help so please go to.

cb

"good guys"?

Steven.

Reply to
Steven Campbell

Agreed, and the good builders/other trades would not bother registering because they have loads of work.

Reply to
Codswallop

One man's meat is another's doodah. Just because someone has been recommended it doesn't mean they're any good.

It'll never work matey.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

If they turn out to be cowboys they get taken off and banned, Its working ok here in Nottingham

Reply to
cb