Help: Mission/Prairie Style Mantel Clock

Hey all,
I've got a new neighbor that needs a housewarming present from us. Their family room has no clock, and the fireplace mantel is a perfect spot for one. She has expressed a preference for Mission Style or Prairie Style clock so I need links to pictures that I can use as inspiration. Chiming or pendulum is ok.
As an alternative, they have a lot of southwest dark wood and black iron decor and I do have a metalsmithing friend if there's any ironwork required.
JOAT? Anybody?
Thanks in advance.
Andy http://www.myweb.cableone.net/andya /
In the February issue of WOOD mag, there is a plan for a mission style/arts & crafts weather station (which I'm sure it can be modified). Also, PLANSNOW.com has a free clock download.

clock
required.

clock
I've made a few. See some @