Help: Mission/Prairie Style Mantel Clock

Hey all,

I've got a new neighbor that needs a housewarming present from us. Their family room has no clock, and the fireplace mantel is a perfect spot for one. She has expressed a preference for Mission Style or Prairie Style clock so I need links to pictures that I can use as inspiration. Chiming or pendulum is ok.

As an alternative, they have a lot of southwest dark wood and black iron decor and I do have a metalsmithing friend if there's any ironwork required.

JOAT? Anybody?

Thanks in advance.

Andy

Andy

In the February issue of WOOD mag, there is a plan for a mission style/arts & crafts weather station (which I'm sure it can be modified). Also, PLANSNOW.com has a free clock download.

Reply to
Wilson

I've made a few. See some @

used the following for inspiration

Lawrence L'Hote

You could check out

You have to pay for all their plans, but there are plenty of pictures from which you might receive inspiration.

HTH

Reply to
Bestest Handsander