mission style coffee and end table set ...

This is not a request to point me at free plans, though I may look through JOAT's old posts. Instead, please point me at examples of your favorite Mission-style coffee and matching end tables. From those, I will try to pick a design that best complements my new livingroom.

always, thanks in advance ...

Reply to
LarryLev

I have a link on my web site to a mission style coffee table , the plan is free. Randy

randyswoodshoop