End table plans

I am looking for plans to make a couple of end tables. I would like 1 that is enclosed underneath for storage and one that is open underneath so I can put my subwoofer under it. They should match in sytle and a matching coffee table would be a nice added bonus. I have looked at a number of mission style end tables and I like that style but haven't seen anything that has an enclosed underneath. Anybody know where I can find something like this?

Andy Arhelger

Reply to
Andy Arhelger

No plans, Frankly what you are looking for really doesn't require much more then a sketch.

However, if you were to take the arts and crafts ones you have seen and substitute panels in place of the side slats and put a back on it you'd have an enclosed end table. Actually, since accurate spacing of the slats is no longer a necessity, it's be even easier to build.

Reply to
Mike G