Looking for end/coffee table legs...

I'm looking for some end/ coffee table legs similiar to these at Rockler's, but, a bit less expensive.

I need 8 in the 20-21" range and 4 in the 15-16" range, most likely oak, but, considering cherry as well.

some reason, Rockler charges more for the Oak version of these legs than either the cherry or maple. I would have expected th opposite.

I was planning on building the tables out of white oak with a cherry and oak top (oak edge), any thoughts on this or pics of similiar projects would be appreciated?

ThankX, Ron

Reply to
Ron

SonomaProducts.com