Help Hide The TV

My wife wants to hide the 42"w 22"d 48"h TV in a cabinet. Are there any plans for such a monster?
Thanks, Jerry
Sounds like a good project to design. Get yourself some grid paper and draw what you want to scale, top, side, and front. That would be a good project to learn about Tambour doors. Go for it. Mike in Pelham, NC
Jerry wrote:

Jerry wrote:

Can you consider building it into the house? That is, cut a hole in a wall, trim it out, add appropriate doors, etc. use a spare closet, utility room, or build a fan cooled box.
I've seen this done in a comercial setting.
ARM