Another Dust Collection Question.

I am thinking very strongly of upgrading my "wood" cyclone. I have looked closely at Bill Pentz's sight (awesome stuff there) and realize that a little fine tuning maybe all that is needed. One option I have looked at in the past was to upgrade the stock impellor on my Griz 1029 to something better. Has any one else looked at this option? any sources out there for this upgrade? I remember seeing an upgrade impellor in a catalog but can not remember where. My system does fairly well now. I recently made several projects from MDF and the dust ended up in the can not in the bags of the DC. But if I switch to a filter canister hung from the wall, top mount my blower I can gain the floor space back. In a small garage this floor space is like gold. Before I go to the trouble of installing a filter I want to make the cyclone as efficient as possible. Hence the quest. Any one have a suggestion or two?

Reply to
Nut Tree