How to hide tools from the wife

Flashing on the guy who got a Porsche for 25 bucks. Husband leaves wife--tells her "sell the car, send me the money", so she sold it for

25 bucks.
Reply to
J. Clarke

Wife to husband: "You haven't used any of that wood in 2 years so I sold it. They just loaded it into a truck. I don't know why they looked so happy. Geez, it's just wood."

Reply to
DerbyDad03

SWMBO said that she's going through all my lumber now.

Reply to
krw

So does the lumber need to be better organized, could be a win. :)

Reply to
Markem

Like the guy who acquired a give-away price of $200 Porsche. A year later he left his wife, told her to sell the Porsche and send him the money. She sold it for $200.

Dave in SoTex

Reply to
Dave in SoTex

Nah, I'm really not worried about her finding my stash. The only time she ever goes in the basement is to fetch Christmas decorations and I know pretty much when that's going to happen. ;-)

Reply to
krw

Yeah, HOW MUCH did you PAY for that stack of lumber.

Reply to
Leon

Dave in SoTex wrote in news:ONIJG.18511$ snipped-for-privacy@fx44.iad:

Interestng. 5 posts up was a similar (and by similar, I mean exact) situation involving a Porsche, except that one only cost $25.

It's amazing that 2 different guys were able to buy really cheap Porches, then leave their wifes and the wifes ended up selling the cars for exactly what the guys paid for them.

Who would have thought that could happen even once, nevermind twice.

Spooky.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Dave's wife got eight times the money for the Porsche as J Clark's. I'd say that Dave got a good deal!

Urban legends get better with each telling.

Reply to
krw

Same guy, same wife, same Porsche - adjusted for inflation.

~:o) Dave in SoTex

Reply to
Dave in SoTex

+1