How to put out a truck fire

You need the right extinguisher

Ed Pawlowski

Too bad there isn't a view of the immediate aftermath - ... that water must pack-a-punch < ? >

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Sure does. Some years ago was working a forest fire. Heard the CL215 water bomber coming in to do a drop near where I was. I headed for the thickest pine tree I could see, got flat on the ground, and hugged the trunk. I got caught just under the edge of the drop and was thoroughly soaked. Would hate to have been near the middle of the drop.

Gil

Reply to
Gil