Help!! Favor to ask please???

Folks, just joined the group and found a lot of helful ideas unfortunately my hard drive crashed and i've lost all favorite sites,family photos,plans and pics esp the ones that come with the faq.Please post all helpful sites,mortise and tennons ,jigs and even smoke houses and sausage making as well. thanks in advance and happy new year to all dp
Dan Parrell wrote:

http://plamann.com/sys-tmpl/door /
<g>
-- Mark
Does you e mail work, I could e mail you a copy all my wood shop and WW tool etc favotiets. Remove NOSPAM from mine.

They're all here:
<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=rec.woodworking
Happy New Year.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
I sent you a folder, If addy is good.

Anthony the addy is good but the file you sent isn't no attachment

Dan, you can see my collection at <http://balderstone.ca/bookmarks.html .
It's not sorted properly yet, unfortunately.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Dave you are a godsend thanks very much!!!!most helpful indeed

I'll try it again, It did seem small

Dan,
Check your email for a zip file full of url's
Bob S.

Tks Bob just did, nothing yet.I'll get back and let you know dp

Said,> > no attachment Shouldnt I be able to add a folder as an attachment? Am using XP I tried to e mail Dan a copy of my favoriets folder, By........ Send to/Mail recipient/ Did not work, I dont know how it shoued up on his end. Then I tried by attach, Like you do a photo, but when I hit open, Favoriets, Attach, it just opend the favorites folder with in the little Box. Thanks, Tony D.
If you have a program like winzip or anything that can create a zip archive, you can zip the folder and send it as an attachment which can be un-zipped on the other end. Folders themselves cannot be attached. DD
On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 14:57:25 -0500, "Anthony Diodati"

"It's easy when you know how..." Johnny Shines

Thanks Dave. I see, You MUST Zip it 1st. I usually do, but when I tried To Zip it, It kept Objecting, saying something about The ULR in such and such had cacatures in it's name that compressed folders could not store. tony D
Dan Parrell said:

Hapy New Yeat to you as well.
Here is your New Year's resolution: I SHALL backup my computer on a regular basis. Your favorites folder would probably have fit on a floppy!
Repeat after me... I SHALL backup my computer on a regular basis....
<g>
Greg G.
<Greg G.> wrote in message

Oh yea, they do.
thanks Martha,I'll pass those favorites on to the boss she'll like them
(Dan Parrell) pleads: <snip>.Please post all helpful sites <snip> No prob. These sites will cover everything you want. http://www.google.com / http://www.bhg.com.au/home_improvement.nsf/Content/Plans+and+Projects+-+wood en+toilet+seat+-+hi0646 http://www.kidsdomain.com/craft/turkey4.html
JOAT Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. - Sir Winston Churchill
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 31 Dec 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 01:58:28 -0330, "Dan Parrell"

Join? man,,, no one toll me i hadda join. . .man,,,i suppose i gotta send my dues to Groggy. . . .sigh