ACL Lifestyle LP722 help please

I have just moved house and the hot water/central heating controller is a Drayton ACL Lifestyle LP722 electronic model. 7 days, on/off twice a day programmable.

But there is NO instruction manual and the brief instructions on inside of the lid do not help.

Can anyone email or send me a copy of the manufacturer's instructions on how to set up the time and all the programme functions?????

Previous owner no help.

Have tried looking on the internet but cannot find the site of the manufacturer. If you know the URL, that would be great - as I can only find URLs of business selling the whole controller.

Thanks for any help.

................ Remove the sea bird if you want to reply.

Reply to
Robin

nospambob

This is Turtle.

The thermostat probley is not a Drayton but a Dayton . You go to the Dayton manufactor of equipment and look under thermostats and maybe get the instruction for it. Not I did look and got 15,000 websites to go through.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Hi Robin

I have an acl Lifestyle LP722 Programmer, complete with manual. Doesn' mention Drayton or Dayton anywhere I can see, but I think its the same. Looking at various web pages I can see a similar looking programmer wit 'Drayton' instead of 'acl Lifestyle', and several mentions of 'ac Drayton' as a make.

Anyway - if you want me to scan it and send you jpgs of its 8 A5 pages I'd be quite happy to do that. Drop me an email: snipped-for-privacy@freeuk.com.

Good luck in your new house.

Karal> I have just moved house and the hot water/central heating controller i > a

-- Karaline

Reply to
Karaline