hello SF Bay Area

Hello,
My name is Jose Borja and I would like to share my new website with this community. If you happen to request services from my iron designs company please mention this newsgroup and I will give you a 10% discount on total cost of any services provided.
Visit my site at: www.elshadaiironworks.com
I will be sharing some of my experstise with you and perhaps I will get a chance to enhance some of you ideas. Looking forward to being part of this community.
Regards.
Jose Borja