What/Where is APBW ?

Newsgroup. alt.pictures.binaries.woodworking

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

It's actually ALT.BINARIES.PICTURES.WOODWORKING (ABPW)

--sTEVE

Reply to
Steve

Boy, does this ever explain a lot.

Reply to
LRod

Don (if that's your real name ; ) ):

In keeping with my belief that "there's no such thing as a dumb question" if asked because a) you don't know the answer b) have tried to find the answer on your own c) still want to know the answer

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

a news group that's almost a subsidiary of this group.

there's also

alt.binaries.pictures.furniture

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

IIRC, Don has posted comments before so we should assume it is a valid question

Reply to
Joe Bemier

But now I see this is the thrid or forth time this question has been posted - by Don. ??

Reply to
Joe Bemier

I don't know about APBW but it might be a typo for ABPW, the newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking . Not all news servers carry binary groups. If yours doesn't, contact them and ask them to start.

Reply to
Robert Haar