hammer drill attachment?

Does anyone know if there is a hammer drill attachment that can be used with a regular drill, sort of like an angle head? Thanks, Chas

I don't know if there is, but I'd be very suspicious of one. Some of the force is still going to be translated to the body and motor of the drill and it is not likely to be designed for that.
Yes. It's called a "tool rental center" around here.
Nice idea for a one shot job, but having an old stucco house, I need to be able to drill holes when I want. Don't want to run to a rentacenter each time. Chas

So buy a hammer drill already. They're not all that expensive.
--
Regards,

Chas12 wrote:

need once in a while. You can probably buy one for the price of one or two rentals.     scrooged,     jo4hn