Guild

Is anyone aware of a woodworkers guild or group in South Eastern Mass? I had heard that there was one at one time. Thanks
If you happen to find one, I haven't located one, let me know.
--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods

Don't know of it myself, but if you don't mind driving a bit they probably would let you into the Guild of New Hampshire Woodworkers. It's a spectacularly good group, and their weekend lessons are the best opportunity to learn from skilled craftsmen you are ever likely to find--and free, no less. (I only wish I had found time to participate actively during the years I belonged, before moving out of the area.)
Owen Davies

Thanks. I may look into it. It would be a lot more interesting except for that damn Hampton toll booth. Not the toll, just the delay it causes.
You forgot about the passport so you can go from the south shore to the north shore.
--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods

Ditto for Ohio... -Phil Crow