New website for Howard County (Md) Woodworkers Guild

The new site is now online - in the development phase (spell that 'under construction') It still needs some tweaking.

mike vore

back about 20 years ago, IIRC, 1988-1991. Really jogged my memory of the great times from back then. I noticed from your web site, it looks like that community center is where the meeting are still taking place. 20 years ago, that wasn't a sure thing the Guild would continue to be there. I am very happy things look like they are going good for the Guild.

Still have the Coffee Cup from the Guild; got it the first year the HGWG sold coffee mugs.

Thanks for letting me reminisce.

Phil

Reply to
Phil-In-Mich.