Garden Bridge Plans

Does anyone know where I could locate any 'free' arched garden bridge plans?
Appreciate it Novice Woodworker.
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Bob) wrote:

http://woodstore.woodmall.com/argarfoot.html
It fails your "free" test, but looks good, and is pretty cheap. Haven't built it yet, but have downloaded it and put it in my "to do someday" file.
--
Alex
You normally get what you pay for. :-)
(Bob) wrote:

Is that just a general comment (with which I fully agree) or is there an underlying message about the cheap plan in question, which appears pretty good to me (with the caveat that I haven't yet built to it)?
BTW, I've found this forum, and some woodworking sites, to be refreshing counterexamples to the "YGWYPF" rule.

--
Alex
alexy wrote:

This one was built without plans, but yer welcome to come measure it. Picture in ABPW.
--

Gerald Ross, Cochran, GA
To reply add the numerals "13" before the "at"
On 21 Jun 2004 19:01:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Bob) wrote:

Thu, Jun 24, 2004, 2:18am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Mark) says: Hi Bob I think I have 1 or 2 downloaded on my harddrive somewhere. Email me and I'll look for them and send them to you.
Maybe somebody else wants to look too. Why not post instead, so everybody can share?
JOAT Use your brain - it's the small things that count. - Bazooka Joe
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 05:22:57 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Because I have the PDF or DOCs downloaded on my harddrive, not the links. If I still had the links then I would post them.
If anyone else is interested, I'll send it to them as well!
Mark snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com