Garage Gift Ideas

Page 2 of 2
Judes McCoy wrote:

A really nice gift would be to locate a good machinery dealer in the area and "drag" him out shopping with you only to surprise him when you show up at "tools r us" and let him know his budget. Your showing some real interest and excitement in the tools and the trip would be a nice bonus. If he's like many other guys, that fantasy is up there in the vicinity of two hot ladies taking an interest in him if you know what I mean....
AMW

This is my favorite suggestion in this thread. My wife and I have done that for each other quite a few times. It helps that we each take an interest in the others' hobbies and tools . . . .

But of course! Unfortunately, it's usually other guys selling the stuff at the tool store where I'm interested and other gals selling the stuff at the tool store where she's interested, and . . .
. . . Oh, wait a minute. This has possibilities!
-- A day without sunshine is like, well, night