FS: [Seattle Area] Jet Dust Collector with Filter Canister DC-1100CK

-- Seattle Area only, will not ship --
Jet Dust Collector with Filter Canister: Model DC-1100CK
This is a great filter canister based dust collector that filters upto 2 microns! It's probably the best hobbyist dust collector in the market. It's barely a year old and I've not even filled half the bag yet. I have a few spare lower bags.
Some specs: - 1.5 HP motor - Filters down to 2 micron particles - Specified capacity of 1,100 cfm - You can wire it for 230V if you want (110V by default) - Two 4" inlets (instead you can easily convert this to using one 6" inlet)
I have all the origianl boxes and user manual.
Asking: $360.00
Well, It can be had new for just under $400. I will take it off your hands for $200 and will pick it up this weekend.

Oh ya, It does qualify for the Jet rebates as well.

Hmm.. the best price I've seen is approx $440 at ToolSeeker:
http://www.toolseeker.com/WdWkMac/Dust/DC-1100CK.asp?var1 -1100CK
Also, you've to *buy* more tools to make use of your "rebate" :-)
This way you get a (barely used) Dust Collector for a decent price with no taxes or shipping :-)
I'll also throw in a brand new Woodstock Cyclone preseparator lid: http://tools-shop.yellowpages.pl/285R147P2441_Woodstock-International-W1049-Dust-Collection-Separator.html
Please email me to continue this conversation.
Thanks Anil