FS: New Jesada Router Bits & Cutters Below Cost

Hello Everyone -

I am associated with a local woodworking shop, and we have decided to carry another line of router bits and cutters. As a result, we need to liquidate a large supply of router bits and cutters that we can no longer sell through the local shop. There are over 150 items in total that will be listed. So please email me it you don't see what you are looking for. All these items are brand new, first quality, in original cases. We are unable to sell them at the store because of our contract with the new supplier. Prices for the cutters is below cost, so here is your opportunity to increase your cutter collection for very low prices. See the Web address below.

is a high quality cutter. Each cutter part number and details can be reviewed at the Jesada website.

If after that you would still like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to combine shipping. I only charge actual shipping cost. No packing or handling fee. I do offer payment through Paypal if you would prefer.

Thanks and if you have questions, please let me know,

Mark Ginter

RBS Co.

Russiaville, IN

Reply to
M. Ginter

Is that because Jesada is no longer available?

As a result, we need to liquidate

Seems like if you cannot sell what you want in your own store the new supplier should do a stock lift of all the old Jesada stuff.

Prices for the

>> Jesada is a high quality cutter. Each cutter part number and details can

Who will warrant the Jesada bits?

Reply to
Leon

Who cares? Those are excellent prices and Jesada makes decent bits. I'm loading up. Just my 2 cents. SH

Reply to
Slowhand

Damn straight. We demand fully warranted, superior quality bits with full factory support and return privileges at 60% off. And free latte.

Seriously, did you check the prices? They're very low--low enough to make them good quality throw-aways.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

"Slowhand" loading up. Just my 2 cents.

While this is true, the last order of 8 bits that I ordered from Jesada were not up to par. The shanks rusted and I had to send some back for replacement as they vibrated.

If this is old stock there may not be an issue.

Reply to
Leon

Yeah I agree the prices are good but I bought some of the deeply discounted bits from Jesada last year and they were not up to their regular standard of quality. The shanks rusted and that was explained as poor quality stock from a supplier. I had to send a couple of 3/8" straight bits back because of excessive vibration, when brand new with not cutting time on them. That was really really odd. They were replaced at no charge of coarse but still the quality was not up to par.

Reply to
Leon

Jesada will warrant their bits as the always have.

Reply to
M. Ginter

Hey Guys -

In my haste to get the list posted, I screwed up. My table was off by one position because of a bit that I sold and took out, but when I calculate the new prices, it was accidentally left in.

Please go to the below web site to retrieve a new price list. Sorry for the error.

Ginter

>> Jesada is a high quality cutter. Each cutter part number and details can

Reply to
M. Ginter

My luck today is really bad. Here is the correct website.

150 items in total that will belisted. So please email me it you don't see what you are looking for. Allthese items are brand new, first quality, in original cases. We are unableto sell them at the store because of our contract with the new supplier.Prices for the cutters is below cost, so here is your opportunity toincrease your cutter collection for very low prices. See the Web addressbelow.>>>>
Reply to
M. Ginter

My luck today is really bad. Here is the correct website.

150 items in total that will belisted. So please email me it you don't see what you are looking for. Allthese items are brand new, first quality, in original cases. We are unableto sell them at the store because of our contract with the new supplier.Prices for the cutters is below cost, so here is your opportunity toincrease your cutter collection for very low prices. See the Web addressbelow.>>>>
Reply to
M. Ginter

My luck today is really bad. Here is the correct website.

my woodworking isn't like my computing! ;@)Thanks,Mark Ginter

Reply to
M. Ginter
Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Sorry about that. I am not sure what happened.

I looked at it and notice it was all grabbled.

Thanks for cleaning it up.

> Good thing my woodworking isn't like my computing!

Reply to
M. Ginter

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

At that rate, I wouldn't get much done beyond breakfast!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Link does not work.

John