FS: Duck call parts

When I bought my pre-owned Delta 14" lathe, it came with various stuff to make duck calls. I've never done any turning of duck calls and don't plan to any time soon. It looks like it all came from HUT Products. http://www.hutproducts.com/duckhut9.html Here's the inventory.
11 pcs - #3001 plastic duck call reed (list $2.49 ea) 1 pc - #3000 game call turning kit (list $6.49) 1 pc - what appears to be the #3302, #2 Morse Taper Starter Kit (list $29.99) What I have has a #2 Morse taper, 7mm mandrel, knurled nut, two 3/4" rubber expansion bushings, 3 pcs brass tubing, and two washers.
There are also a number of lanyards for hanging the completed calls from the wearer's neck. All of this stuff would retail for $50 or so. If anyone wants this stuff, they can have it for $20 plus shipping from the Chicago area.
todd
I tried turning a duck call once - but it quacked.
B.

Partial completion of objective. Did the ducks quack back and, more important, come in range? Roasted duck for dinner - yum.
On Mon, 29 May 2006 20:36:51 -0400, "Buddy Matlosz"

I will check with my 23 pet ducks - and two Canada Geese- to see if they want me to talk to them in thier language. Do you have Wooduck as well as Mallard? How about Mandarin? Marc

Don't forget Crispy Wonton.
The marc rosen entity posted thusly:

After reading this, I wondered if I had any Mandarin Ducks in my slough, so stepped out the back and yelled "Le ho ma!". No answer at all, so I guess if there are any Mandarins out there, they don't speak Cantonese. Anyone know how to say that in Mandarin?
Hey Todd, If none of these wise acres want this stuff I will take it.
todd wrote: expansion bushings, 3 pcs brass tubing, and two washers.

--

Richard,

Richard L. Rombold

Thanks, Richard. They have already been spoken for.
todd