Free Plans

Without stepping on JOAT's toes, I've located a site claiming over 29,000 free plans. Plans organized alphabetically as well as by type (e.g. "cabinets", "bat houses").
http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/resources/index.php?cat 2
FANTASTIC Site . . . .
Steve

Hey that's cool! Where on earth did you find that?? :)
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/cool_woodworking_links.htm
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com
stoutman wrote:

Both of your links are very good. Thanks for sharing.
stoutman wrote:

I went to del.icio.us and entered "woodworking." It comes back with a number of plan sites.
~Mark.