My Free Woodworking Plan Site.

Check out my site for 1000's of links to free woodworking plans....

Tell me what you think!

Reply to
barry

Ok, I'll start. It's awful, you're a spamming f****it with zero content.

Reply to
Grunff

You went there?

And missed these?

Alphabetical

A Contemporary Mobile File Cabinet

A Desktop Weather Station Shop Project

A Good Saw ( Handsaw Introduction)

A Luthier's Labour

A Traditional Drop Leaf Table

Abacus

About Nails

Accessories

Accurate cut sawbox

Ace, Outboard Runabout

Address Plate (ZIP)

Adirondack Chair

Adirondark Chair from am-wood

Adirondark Chair from Buildeazy

Adirondark Chair from Internetwoodworking

Adirondark Chair from Popular Mechanics

Adirondark Chair, Footstool and Table (Hometime)

Adjustable V-Block System (PDF)

Aeroplane, 1899 Wright Kite

Aeroplane, 1902 Wright Glider

Air Filter

Air Filter (2)

Air Filter for Shop Computer

Air Filter, Downdraft Sanding Table

Air Filter, Downdraft Sanding Table

Air Filter, Shop Built

Air Rifle Target Stand

Airboat

Air-plane

Airplane Antique Model Plan "ALBATROSS A"

All About Oil Based Varnish

All Purpose Portable Boat

Altair Clamcat 28'

American Tree Guide

Ammo Block (ZIP)

Ammunition Box - Small Arms

Angel (Scrollsaw)

Angelic Figures

Angled Wine Rack

Antique Finishes for tiger maple

Apothecary Cabinet

Apple Pie

Apple pie ( 7' Yacht Tender)

Apple Press/Grinder/Masher

Applying Wood Veneers

Applying Wood Veneers with Contact Cement

Aqua Racer

Aqua Rail

Aqua Rod

Aquarium Stand

Aquarium Stands

Arbor

Arbor Bench

Arbor Bench

Arbor pdf

Arbor, 7 designs

Arbor, A Gourd

Arbor, Arched

Arbor, Build A

Arbor, Color Shade

Arbor, Easy

Arbor, Entry

Arbor, Grape

Arbor, Latin Arched Rose

Arbor, Moveable

Arch

Arch, Garden

Arch, Garden

Arched Doorway

Archway, Create a Custom

Archway, Rustic Post and Beam - faux

Armoir (ZIP)

Armour Stand

Arrow and Heart Puzzle

Arrows, Authentic Native-American (PDF)

Art Deco Umbrella Stand -- Assembly and Finish

Art Deco Umbrella Stand -- Book-Matched Maple Panels

Art Deco Umbrella Stand -- Purple Heart Base

Art Deco Umbrella Stand -- Purple Heart Frame

Artist Easel

Artist Easel (Number 1)

Artist Easel (Number 2)

Arts & Crafts Globe Stand

Arts and Crafts Bookcase

Arts and Crafts Bookcase

Arts and Crafts Library Desk -- Base Joinery and Assembly

Arts and Crafts Library Desk -- Drawers

Arts and Crafts Library Desk -- Top and Finishing Touches

Arts and Crafts Library Desk -- Upper Frame and Joinery

Arts and Crafts Nightstand -- Authentic Fume Wood Finish

Arts and Crafts Nightstand -- Drawer and Tabletop

Arts and Crafts Nightstand -- Tenons for Joinery

Arts-and-Crafts Book Stand -- Finishing Touches

Arts-and-Crafts Book Stand -- Sides, Shelf and Joinery

Arts-and-Crafts Book Stand -- Template and Side Stock

Arts-and-Crafts Book Stand -- Top and Assembly

Arts-and-Crafts Nightstand -- Legs and Mortises

Attachments holder

Attic SpaceNew! (15th Oct 06)

Awl, Scratch New! (15th Oct 06)

Awning, Adjustable Window New! (15th Oct 06)

Awning, Fixed Window New! (15th Oct 06)

Next >>

Grunff, you are a you're a netcopping f****it with zero content.

Nice one Barry. And thanks.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Did you actually look?

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Yes, I did. It is one of hundreds of thousands of similar sites, the purpose of which is to generate Adwords revenue for the owner. They have no content of their own, and simply harvest links to other people's content and place them on their spammy sites.

Reply to
Grunff

The message from "Weatherlawyer" contains these words:

Reply to
Guy King

I'm finding these days, when searching Google, the first two or three pages are full of these things. It is getting impossible to find the source of a lot of information now.

However, most of those sites require at least two or three clicks to actually get to the source content, and this one seems at least to take you direct there, but I mist admit, its sole purpose *is* to earn ad-words for the owner.

-- JJ

Reply to
Jason

The message from "Jason" contains these words:

Worst is Kelkoo and its ilk.

Reply to
Guy King

I heard on Click Online or some-such, that the way that Google addresses its search parameters governs the trawling of sites only; whilst Ask.com (not Answers.com which is run on Google's engine) has algorithms set to look for the actual words on pages most users target.*

That latter set of search parameters is designed to make the most popular (or first few hits) the most likely ones you want.

No doubt spammers will already have worked a parasite to spoil it but its a nice idea.

*Having picked a set of duds, the users continue the search and eventually come up with the goods. Thus making the second layer search the most popular. The Google engine misses that apparently, thus their front end is easier for scumbags to load.
Reply to
Weatherlawyer

The way Google does it's page ranking is by a) looking at the links pointing to a site and the "importance" of the pointer. So, if the BBC was pointing at your site, it's importance would go through the roof - b) counting the links to a site.

How spammers go about their b*stardy is to point to their site on a thousand blogs, thus increasing the overall number of links and thus their importance. I should point out that Google is wise to this and will pull the rug when it becomes an issue - normally it isn't. They have quite a few patents on content searching that they still seem to be in the process of implementing, eg. Google Suggest.

Z.

Reply to
Zoinks