Free planes today only.

I have 500 free planes to give away. first come first served. all you pay is shipping. average shipping cost is only 100.00

Reply to
Steve Knight

Steve,

How many can I get for that 100.00 shipping fee? 10, 20...?

Reply to
Al Reid

No, he had it right the first time. You hijacking an innocent 1 April thread for an ill advised political comment doesn't win any friends, and certainly no converts.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Steve, Great news!

I've been planning on adding to my plane collection.

I'll take them all!

Wow 500 free planes! Send them to:

School Of the Gifted Blockheads

1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington, DC

C/O: Senior Blockhead in Oval Office

Reply to
Myxylplyk

Hey, send me a couple of 767's. Shipping is only $100?

Reply to
mp

You're about three years too late. The Senior Blockhead is back in Little Rock, and the Junior Blockhead is now a Senator from New York.

Doug Miller

Seems like an experienced first quality plane shop with personal satisfaction foremost. Lots of information for DIY's.

Hmmmmmm. Anyone around Franklin Park Ill. willing to pick mine up 'Will Call' ?

Reply to
Chipper Wood

Getting a little desperate for business there are we Steve? Geez man c'mon.

Jim

Reply to
James D. Kountz

Jim Kountz responds:

Geez, Jim, check the calendar.

Charlie Self "The function of posterity is to look after itself." Dylan Thomas

Reply to
Charlie Self

Great I'll fly out and pick them up

Searcher1

Reply to
searcher1

I can be at PDX by 4 pm today your time, is that OK? and I'll take em all

Searcher1

Reply to
searcher1

Thu, Apr 1, 2004, 5:21pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@knight-toolworks.com (Steve=A0Knight) claims: I have 500 free planes to give away. first come first served. all you pay is shipping. average shipping cost is only 100.00

OK, Make mine the Spruce Goose.

JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.

Reply to
J T

I think this would be considered false advertising . What would happen if I really got on my plane and flew out there, would he give me my "free Plane". I fly free so I think going out there would be well worth the tripp.

Rich

OK, Make mine the Spruce Goose.

JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.

Reply to
searcher1

Go for it. Then sue him when he doesn't give it to you. I am sure a judge will be very understanding and totally agree with you.

Be real. April 1st, the day when all the humor challenged people come out of the closet.

Reply to
Paul Kierstead

A couple of things could happen.

1) He could point out that they have all been previously claimed by others in this thread. 2) He could hand you a ream of paper with a label saying "Paper Airplanes, 500ct, some assembly required"!

I've got to ask: what kind of plane do you have that allows you to fly free?

Reply to
alexy

Reply to
searcher1

Don't waste you time on the trip. I'm local to Steve and I went over and got all 500 of them this morning.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Well, Rob had me going there for a minute with his 1" thick plane iron. He has come up with enough innovation in tool design, I was ready to accept it. :-) The tool makers are out in force today.

OBTW, Steve's planes are for real - they're not jokes. :-) If he will send you one for $100, its a good deal. I have three of his planes.

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

Well, my turn for the "doh!" I didn't notice the email address. When you spoke of getting on your plane, I thought you meant a plane you owned, and I had never heard of a plane owner who was under the illusion that they flew for free!

Reply to
alexy

Wouldn't it be easier to fly them to you? That would be one damn big truck.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Richmond - MD6-FDC ~