Free planes today only.

Page 1 of 3
I have 500 free planes to give away. first come first served. all you pay is shipping. average shipping cost is only 100.00
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Steve,

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know

1 plane at most. that's for a little plane bigger planes cost more.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

Steve, Great news!
I've been planning on adding to my plane collection.
I'll take them all!
Wow 500 free planes! Send them to:
School Of the Gifted Blockheads 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington, DC
C/O: Senior Blockhead in Oval Office

You're about three years too late. The Senior Blockhead is back in Little Rock, and the Junior Blockhead is now a Senator from New York.
On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 17:56:21 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

No, he had it right the first time. You hijacking an innocent 1 April thread for an ill advised political comment doesn't win any friends, and certainly no converts.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
Who hijacked who? I'd suggest reading the whole thread before your next outburst.

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:56:59 -0600, "Joe Tylicki"

I read the whole thread before I posted. I always do.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
So your problem is with comprehension?
I am failing to see why you flamed one poster and not the original politicizer of thread, especially when your whole purpose was to accuse someone of politicizing a thread. It's seems incredibly hypocritical, unless it was a mistake, which you seem to indicate it was not.
Joe

Mon, Apr 5, 2004, 11:10am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@execpc.com (BIGJOE) claims: So your problem is with comprehension? I am failing to see why you flamed one poster and not the original politicizer of thread, especially when your whole purpose was to accuse someone of politicizing a thread. It's seems incredibly hypocritical, unless it was a mistake, which you seem to indicate it was not.
I think you missed LRod's point. I think I got it, but even if not, no biggie. But, he'd be the one to tell you for sure, not me. And, why flame Steve?, after all, his was a legitimate offer
But, flamed? You honestly think LRod flamed him? Didn't sound like it to me. But, one man's flame, etc. You sound like you haven't checked out too many other newsgroups. If you think that was a flame, I wanna post in the groups you've been posting in. Uh, no, on second thought not, they'd probably be polite, not funny, and definitely not interesting.
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.
I said "original politicizer", not the OP. Steve made no political cracks. In fact, I have conversed with Steve in the past, and he is one of the most upstanding polite individuals on the newsgroup.
As far as interesting, this newsgroup is far more interesting when we are discussing making sawdust, which isn't often lately.
[...]

I will give you a discount only 62500.00 in shipping. what a deal.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

is
Hey, send me a couple of 767's. Shipping is only $100?

Wouldn't it be easier to fly them to you? That would be one damn big truck.
Chris
--
Chris Richmond | I don't speak for Intel & vise versa

Seems like an experienced first quality plane shop with personal satisfaction foremost. Lots of information for DIY's.
Hmmmmmm. Anyone around Franklin Park Ill. willing to pick mine up 'Will Call' ? <L>
--
Chipper Wood

useours, yours won't work
Getting a little desperate for business there are we Steve? Geez man c'mon.
Jim

is
Jim Kountz responds:

Geez, Jim, check the calendar.
Charlie Self "The function of posterity is to look after itself." Dylan Thomas
Yes yes I know Charlie. I meant it as a joke. Ok so Im a bad comedian which is why I dont make my living that way....But I do know todays date. I got it. Ha ha..........Tee hee....yuck yuck yo.......and all that jazz.
Jim

c'mon.
On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:09:54 GMT, "James D. Kountz" <jkountz@(remove this)citlink.net> wrote:>Yes yes I know Charlie. I meant it as a joke. Ok so Im a bad comedian which

I did not feel too mean today. last year my wife told me she had been fired as a april fools joke. I bought her a hamburger and removed the meat (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Steve Knight wrote...

Now, Steve, some of the folks might not know why that is so funny!
Cheers,
Jim