Free planes today only.

check the date...

Reply to
Chris Richmond - MD6-FDC ~

Glad to hear someone else admit that! I still find myself feeling for the hole in my lip, because I had taken the bait, he had set the hook, and was reeling me in until I got to the part about the pyramidal storage box!

Reply to
alexy

Reply to
searcher1

LOL, Now I got to think up some gag for my wife. April fools seems to slip by without my ever knowing it! Searcher1

Reply to
searcher1

I sent the Lee Valley blurb to my wife. She wanted to know why I sent it.

I know better, too. 'Splain a joke and it's ruined instantly, don't 'splain it and wear a frying pan.

Charlie Self "The function of posterity is to look after itself." Dylan Thomas

Reply to
Charlie Self

Yes I know the date. Now check the tongue in cheek ok?

Jim

Reply to
James D. Kountz

Yes yes I know Charlie. I meant it as a joke. Ok so Im a bad comedian which is why I dont make my living that way....But I do know todays date. I got it. Ha ha..........Tee hee....yuck yuck yo.......and all that jazz.

Jim

Reply to
James D. Kountz

Greedy aintcha.

Reply to
Silvan
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Boy....Is it Aril 1st already??? how time flies.

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN

Cessna 17_4_?

My logbook shows time in a 170, 172, 175, and 177, but I can't say as I've ever heard of a 174.

Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Reply to
Tom Veatch

Maybe I meant 172, Been awhile since my first airplane ride. I took that 40 intial flight thing back in 88 to " get over my fear of flying. The pilot told me how much it was to keep the plane. And he only had something like a

ever heard of a 174.

Reply to
searcher1

I read the whole thread before I posted. I always do.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Sorry if this posts twice! I am probably wrong on the numbers as I don't know the little birds as well as I do the commercial ones. I just remember taking that 39 dollar flight back in 88 in a little Cessna (probably 172) to overcome my fear of flying. As the pilot and I talked I discovered how expensive it is to own your own plane and the really only economical way for many people is to purchase a share in one. I think that he had something like a 1/3 share.I thought of trying to get a rec license but when I found out the costs involed it put me way out of the running.

ever heard of a 174.

Reply to
searcher1

Who hijacked who? I'd suggest reading the whole thread before your next outburst.

Reply to
Joe Tylicki

1 plane at most. that's for a little plane bigger planes cost more.
Reply to
Steve Knight

My daughter's birthday. We really enjoy yanking her chain. :)

Reply to
Silvan

I will give you a discount only 62500.00 in shipping. what a deal.

Reply to
Steve Knight

I did not feel too mean today. last year my wife told me she had been fired as a april fools joke. I bought her a hamburger and removed the meat (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight

you still pay shipping. but you can pick them up in person. hey boxes are expensive (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight

hey You did not read the fine print I said paper airplane (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight