Finishing info

While I am waiting for my interview (it's already past due today)..
I am organizing my bookmarks. I noticed I don't have the link to the guy that offered finishing info a few months ago. He was a pro finisher for years. I thought I saved his website but can't find it.
Does anyone have his link... Thanks.